I am assuming that most of the people who are working with world wide clients, vendors, and colleagues must have the knowledge of time zone and time difference.
Now let's have a quick view on how to pick a proper time to schedule a meeting across several time zones.
The first thing you need to know is which time zone each attender is located. I am in GMT+8, Mumbai is in GMT+5.5, Luton is in GMT, Bellevue is in PST (GMT-8).
Then, prepare a timing sheet like below:
And pick a proper time for the meeting.
The cells with red background mean they are pretty bad timing for the people located there. So if I pick up the time 21:00~22:00 in Taipei time, it probably is the best time to have all the people to meet together. Some of them need to get up earlier, and some need to rest later.
In this case, guys in US Washington state need to join the meeting at 6 AM, guys in Japan will have the meeting at 10 PM to 11 PM.
Scratch 3.32.1 中文版 - 讓寫程式就像是玩遊戲的塗鴉軟體
-
讓寫程式就像是玩遊戲的塗鴉軟體 -
Scratch,是專為8到16歲的兒童及初學者所設計的程式語言,由麻省理工學院(MIT)媒體實驗室終身幼兒園團隊主導的計畫,透過圖形化的指令增添寫程式的樂趣,程式的每個動作由一塊一塊的積木所組合而成,只要把積木組合在一起就是一段程式,相反的,如果積木拚不起來則代表程式不能這樣...
5 天前
0 Comments:
張貼留言